“Adequate”

Good for: Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We went here for a quick dinner before a concert at Carnegie Hall and found it adequate, I had an eggplant and cheese panini with a cup of split pea soup, my wife had a tuna nicoise. We shared an apple crumble for dessert. The panini was okay; the soup lumpy and barely good enough, My wife liked her salad. We did manage to get out in little over half an hour. The server was pleasant and efficient.

1  Thank operalover939
There are newer reviews for Cafe Europa

Reviewed December 18, 2013

Food was ok just had coffee and pastries but when I came to pay I was short changed by ten dollars, watch your change is all I can say they weren't shocked when I told them......

2  Thank wescott195
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Excellent and wide slection of dishes for any palette, excellent location in mid town New York City.

Reviewed November 30, 2013

Had breakfast at the Cafe Europa, which was bland and rather poor- and the service was a bit hit-and-miss. Finished with a New York cheesecake which was fantastic and the one redeeming quality of this substandard restaurant.

1  Thank Sapengro
Reviewed November 6, 2013

been there few times, mostly out of necessity
glorified fastfood, not much food to choose from
soups and sandwiches are usually a safe bet
would stay away from anything requiring cooking or even warming up
panini I got the last time tasted like wet pancakes, not crunchy at all - couldn't finish it, even though I was hungry

1  Thank igost