“I miss it already!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I had Hale and Hearty for the first time while in New York for buisness. The soups change everyday, but each I tried were all fantastic. The have a salad and sandwich station also. At lunch time they are quite busy and the customers are quite chaotic. It was slightly overwhelming the first day we were in line, but we got the hang of it! They also deliever, which is incredible-especially for a big group! They have fruits, drinks, etc. Anything you need to grab a quick bite. There is seating outside, but January was a little cold to try it out. Pricing is reasonable and you will be in and out of there is a flash!

Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stopped in here while wandering Grand Central Terminal, and the soup was very good! I had the chicken-corn chowder and loved the flavor. It's accompanied by a crusty piece of sour dough or multigrain bread, or crackers. The sour dough was good. Reasonably priced. You're offered your choice of three size soups, and I found the small to be plenty for a mid-day lunch. Wide choice of soups from which to choose, and it appears they have places all over Manhattan. I'd definitely visit here again although, if you're at Grand Central, it can be really tought to find a place to sit and enjoy your meal.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is something every town should have. The soups menu changes daily. Every single soup I've tasted was delicious. And they have all sorts of wraps and salads and oatmeal and sadwiches... and even apples, oranges, fudge and brownies or muffins, healthy chips, coffees and teas and juices... i mean, seriously, all you need to live a healthy life and enjoy it.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this place .The menu has numerous options to offer.I am a vegetarian and this is THE place for me.The rush during lunch hours is crazy and sometimes they are out of bread by noon.The seating is not enough for the amount of people that visit this place but then its NY and its Times Square.It is a god place with fresh food but a little pricey.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

I'm writing this in the summer and this is not a place I would go to now at all, but I assure you, once fall comes around I will be going to H&H on a regular basis. It's affordable, fast, and so so so good. It's a soup place, but it's also a bread place. I say the best meal on a cold day.

1  Thank LouisaSilver