“Very Good Soup!”

Neighborhood: Midtown
nw indiana
“Very Good Soup!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

We stopped in here while wandering Grand Central Terminal, and the soup was very good! I had the chicken-corn chowder and loved the flavor. It's accompanied by a crusty piece of sour dough or multigrain bread, or crackers. The sour dough was good. Reasonably priced. You're offered your choice of three size soups, and I found the small to be plenty for a mid-day lunch. Wide choice of soups from which to choose, and it appears they have places all over Manhattan. I'd definitely visit here again although, if you're at Grand Central, it can be really tought to find a place to sit and enjoy your meal.

• Visited December 2012

Prague
“I could live on their soups and salads only”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This is something every town should have. The soups menu changes daily. Every single soup I've tasted was delicious. And they have all sorts of wraps and salads and oatmeal and sadwiches... and even apples, oranges, fudge and brownies or muffins, healthy chips, coffees and teas and juices... i mean, seriously, all you need to live a healthy life and enjoy it.

• Visited April 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Healthy and Fresh”
Reviewed July 25, 2012

I love this place .The menu has numerous options to offer.I am a vegetarian and this is THE place for me.The rush during lunch hours is crazy and sometimes they are out of bread by noon.The seating is not enough for the amount of people that visit this place but then its NY and its Times Square.It is a god place with fresh food but a little pricey.

• Visited December 2011
New York City, New York
“Quick, affordable, healthy, hot, and delicious”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

I'm writing this in the summer and this is not a place I would go to now at all, but I assure you, once fall comes around I will be going to H&H on a regular basis. It's affordable, fast, and so so so good. It's a soup place, but it's also a bread place. I say the best meal on a cold day.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank LouisaSilver
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Good spot for a quick, tasty meal”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

We wanted soup, found this place on tripadvisor and off we went. It is a sort of fast food, with a few tables. The sandwiches are fresh and yummy. We greatly enjoyed them. The soups… well, it depends. Portuguese kale was excellent; Gumbo was not very good, tomato was ok. I guess in part it goes down to individual preferences. There’s ample choice and you’ll find yours. It is a great place to go with kids, because it is fun, light and healthy. We will go back.

• Visited March 2012