“Simple and tasty”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Boston, Massachusetts
“Simple and tasty”
Reviewed January 22, 2012

I am a self-proclaimed pizza snob, and I really enjoyed this pizza. I also love that you can get a slice and don't need to get the whole pie...like you have to at other places. While I always get NY style pizza (thin crust), I actually ordered the thick crust pizza because it looked so good. I just ordered a slice with mozzarella and basil because I wanted to taste the flavor of the sauce and cheese. When I try pizza for the first time somewhere, I don't like to disguise it with a lot of toppings. Therefore, I kept it simple was very glad I did. I flavor of the sauce was very good...not too sweet, not too tart...but just right. It tasted fresh. A "tad" too much oil for my preference, but not so much that I didn't still love it.

The restaurant itself is certainly nothing to write home about. Fine to get pizza to go or just grab a stool and have a quick slice. The staff was also ok. I will definitely go back again next time I'm in NYC and hope that my next slice will be just as good as the first one.

• Visited December 2011

Eastern Shore, MD
“Claudios is great!”
Reviewed August 13, 2011

Use Claudios every time we take our Teens to NYC for 3 nights. The staff is great, the delivery is right on time and the kids love the pizza and salads. No complaints here!!

• Visited September 2010