“Loved the classic American Diner food!”
Review of Tick Tock Diner

Tick Tock Diner
Reserve with OpenTable
Tick Tock Diner is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #704 of 14,032 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Reviewed August 17, 2014

We went to Tick Tocks about 5 times during our 10 day stay. The staff were friendly & were always on hand for coffee refills!

As English tourists, some of the food was alien to us but the servers were so good to us in explaing how things are prepared, eggs over easy etc.

My partner went here 10 years ago with a friend & he recommend it to me - it hasn't changed one bit & the quality of food was excellent.

I can't wait to return.....

1  Thank 08bella11

Reviewed August 17, 2014

Stayed at the attached hotel, so used this for our breakfast.

Quick and tasty food with lots of options & good value for New York anyway!!

Service was good and typical New York.

If you are in the area give it a go, but do not make a special trip to visit!!

Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

Place was pretty good especially for the kids. Super quick service for breakfast. Literally 5 minutes after we ordered. The most important thing for me coffee was good and HOT just the way I like it. It's a lil pricy compared to most diners but portions are good and it is NYC. Over all I give it thumbs up

Reviewed August 10, 2014

Good breakfast and great service. The four of us had breakfast here a few times during our stay. Good service and great food - didnt really need lunch!

Reviewed August 10, 2014

visited in july for breakfast and the three of us were very impressed, the food was of good quality, service was quick, and the price was pretty good as well. i had irish Benedict with corned beef hash and would highly recommend that, pancakes also went down very well with my daughter.