“Still very good with new name”
Review of Circle West Diner & Cafe - CLOSED

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 21, 2014

I went for brunch with my wife since we had been there before and liked it. The place changed names but it is still very good for breakfast and brunch. Great service with good consistent food. You cannot go wrong. And the prices are very reasonable. I will be back again and recommend it. Get out of the hotel and come eat a good breakfast at a good price.

Reviewed April 12, 2014

I was a part if a party of 13. One of our waiters said he could not write separate checks and the other said he could. Upon receiving my check I had additional items on my bill. The items in question were removed but the service charge went up. So much for adjusting my bill.

Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had a late lunch here after lots of walking. We each had an omelet, my husband had a Greek and I had the Angel, very tasty but nothing special. Very good service and the price was right.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

Visited today on the last of 5 days in NYC. Having had 4 great breakfasts this was by far the worst. The menu provided a brunch special including a glass of mimosa, a selection of 4 or 5 mains together with coffee or tea at $14.50 this was way over priced. I and my partner had eggs benedict which served with home fries. The eggs were under done, the Hollandaise was watery and the home fries cold and not properly reheated.

The service was ok but nothing special but when I explained the home fries cold they were taken away but no attempt made to offer a refund/knock them off the check. The bill when presented including pancakes and bacon for my partners daughter was over $55.00 including a $7.50 tip added without asking.

I paid the check minus the service and left it for management to reduce the check and give the staff a tip (small).

All in all I would avoid at all costs

Reviewed December 3, 2013

This is a real diner! Food is good, portions are silly large, prices are OK (that means high) for mid-town. Service varies from OK to great depending on the time and which wait person you get. Always worth the trouble to go there.