“Very ordinary”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Upper West Side
Cross street: 63rd & 64th Street
Transit: Bus stop on same side street. M3 and M104. Train stop at 66 Street (#1 train) or train stop at 59 Street Columbus Circle (A,B,C, or D train)
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Good location across from Lincoln centre, decent service and a reasonably priced prix fixe, but the menu and food was a disappointment in terms of creativity, taste and presentation. Decor is looking dated and, in bright sunlight, in need of serious cleaning.

This might have been a good restaurant at one time. However, like the older, pre-opera Saturday evening crowd that were packed in the night we were there, it now seems very tired and in need of a make over. There are better options in the area.

Reviewed July 6, 2010

My daughter and I went for lunch and sat on the terrace during our visit last week in New York City. The food was very good. Unfortunately, I can't remember our server's name but I know he was born in Ecuador and works all day at Josephina's and all night at another restaurant. He made our luncheon pleasant and his service was top notch!
Thank you.

1  Thank Trip24840
Reviewed April 29, 2010

Food was OK, but not great. My wife thought her entree was very good, but my pork tenderloin was dry, with very little sauce. Main advantage here is proximity to Lincoln Center.

Reviewed February 23, 2010

We went for lunch. Don't order the gumbo! It is very bland. I had a crab sandwich that was good. It is close to the Kennedy center theater. Not a bad place if one doesn't have high expectations.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed June 27, 2009

Average food and service. Nothing impressive about it all.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook