“Great place we found just by passing by”
Review of Baby Bo's Cantina

Baby Bo's Cantina
Ranked #2,590 of 14,811 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed October 27, 2010

In the eight and a half years that I have lived in New york, I have rarely had really good mexican food, but this place was pretty amazing. When you order a margarita in the beginning, it usually sets the pace for the whole meal. If the margarita is good, then the rest of the meal is usually good. I have been to places where the margaritas suck and the food that followed was always terrible. I had the mole enchiladas here and they were awesome!

Reviewed May 9, 2009

Best Mexican food in the city! We will definitely go back every time we visit New York. Apart from the food, it is also a great place to just stay and enjoy some sangria or mojitos.

Reviewed February 23, 2009

This place was recommended by a friend who used to live in the neighborhood. I love local places so my wife and me decided to give it a try. The room is cute and kitchy with lots of mexican artisian pieces hung about and a very cool day of the dead mural painted along one entire wall of the restaurant. The staff was very welcoming and informal and made us feel right at home. The food had LOTS of flavor without being overwelming or pretencious. Just a really fun pleasant experience in NYC.

Reviewed July 20, 2008

Amusing ambiance and decor! Good food, fast service!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
West Orange, New Jersey
Reviewed March 5, 2008

Dollar for dollar the best Mexican food you can get in New York City. A Mexican Blues bar -- hot food, cold beer, excellent tunes. Does it get any better than that?

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook