“Great Authentic NYC Pizza”
Review of La Bellezza Pizza

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
Richmond, Texas, USA
“Great Authentic NYC Pizza”
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

I asked the bellman at the hotel where I could go for a slice of great NY pizza and he sent me here. The pizza was amazing. I got the plain cheese. It was thin and chewy, & loaded with cheese & the sauce was incredible. They had numerous pizzas to choose from and the prices were reasonable. My only complaint was that they only have a few cramped chairs, so I wouldn't plan on eating there. I will definitely return!!

• Visited November 2013

Rawcliffe, United Kingdom
“Massive pizza's and great service”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Loved this place, staff were quick and very honest, we nearly ordered a pizza each, but they showed us the sizes and we would not have been able to manage a full one, they were lovely starters and pizza's.....would go back on my next trip to New York.

Visited November 2011
Boston
“Not much to say”
Reviewed June 16, 2011

It's a pretty simple pizza place with pizza by-the-slice. Decent pizza with nothing special to it. Small place with just a couple of seats inside but mostly a takeout crowd.