“Good Choice”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Mirabel, Canada
“Good Choice”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Finding a place to eat in NYC was harder then I expected. And I'm glad I found this place ! There is a nice variety of foods to choose from. I did think the pasta from the cold salads were overcooked but it tasted great anyways. The ready-made sandwich was better then really good ! We sat at the "bar" upstairs and had "dinner with a view" .. Oh.. and the most important .. it was clean !!! Definitly recommand this place !

• Visited June 2013

Hasselt, Belgium
“Nice breakfast buffet”
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Visited it every day for breakfast during our stay : besides a good choice of sandwiches and wraps they also have a nice buffet , fresh juices. Good price - quality

• Visited April 2013
Trumbull, Connecticut
“FRESH and SPEEDY”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

I grab breakfast at this deli every time I am at this particular client, the food is fresh, great selection, and the service is FAST!! reasonable prices too.

Visited March 2013
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Good, fast, basic and a good value”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

Not great, but not bad either. Speedy's gets the job done when you're hungry and aren't looking for a place with a lot of atmosphere. The bottom floor is a bit cramped, but here you can find some ready-to-go food along with counters to order meals and coffee. Upstairs is a brightly-lit room with plenty of seating. Our group enjoyed breakfast there, and it was nothing special but better than I've had elsewhere in midtown. And the price was right. Good for a quick meal when you're on the go around Herald Square.

• Visited December 2012
Ljubljana
“I dubbed it Freshys”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

A friend and I stayed at the Urban Oasis down the street and we loved stopping at "Freshys" on our way from the subway for lunch. Normal prices, really fresh and a fair amount of food to choose from.

Visited July 2012