“Frequent customer”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed October 11, 2013

A couple of relatives got in late on a Friday night so there weren't too many sit down restaurants open. Jaiya happened to be opened until 11 or 12 so it worked out. We eat here once a month. I strongly recommend the Special Sauce Curry!

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Food was amazing....Ambience was very typical NYC. Had a great time...Try their Soup brought in a very speacial flaming bowl.

Reviewed September 15, 2013

A lot of people had recommended this restaurant and also read the reviews. It has a good selection of vegetarian Thai food. A small restaurant and gets a bit noisy but the service is quick. A good place for delicious and quick food. Conversation gets a bit difficult because of the noise levels. I ended up going twice to this restaurant during my two week trip. The soups, curries and noodles are good ! Would go back to this restaurant on my next trip.

1  Thank AsimDalal
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Been there 3 times. Food is decent unique dishes that are well prepared. Waiters take your order without writing it down and 3 out of 3 times am item was forgotten. I will come for lunches again.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This restaurant was recommended to me by my hotel and I really liked it. My meal was covered by my travel insurance so I didn't care about the price and ordered a lot of food - I had a veggie roll, a thai salad ($6), and chili basil chicken ($14) with sitcky rice and two glasses of wine ($12 each) and the total came to $56 before tip.
The meal was delicious. The service was great, the restaurant is very atmospheric with dark lighting and a lit-up bar and good music.
I thought this was a great restaurant and the prices are reasonable considering how solid the meal was, the atmosphere and the fact that you are in downtown Manhatten. I'd go again for sure.