“Take a load off your feet while shopping!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Rowland's Bar & Grill is a modern gastropub restaurant serving burgers and American food with a lively happy hour, located in Macy's next to Penn Station.
Hartlepool, United Kingdom
“Take a load off your feet while shopping!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

Wow! Great food here during a protracted credit card melt down at Macy's.

We had a light lunch consisting of a shared clam chowder and Caesar salad with chicken. We went all exponential with a peach Bellini and a long island iced tea to wash this down (I know I know but we were on HOLIDAY!)

The cheese cake was suitable for plugging large holes in Dutch dams, dense, creamy, numbing mouth feel with tart strawberry compote and fresh strawberry's. Washed down with a cappuccino and an espresso.

Did not dare look at the bill, we were extremely well looked after and the food is first class.

Just do it and enjoy.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Limerick, Ireland
“Mighty”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

The food and service is great. Being Irish you are treated quite well! Always nice to relax after a while shopping, this is the place to go for food. Atmosphere is very good, busy place too...

• Visited December 2012
Mobile, Alabama
“Pricey but if you want a special treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013

The Macy's Bar & Grill is in Macy's basement. It has a lot of memorabilia which is very interesting to see. The allure for me is the "World Famous" chocolate sundae. I couldn't wait to get back to NYC and eat it for lunch. I did have a small salad first so I wouldn't feel to bad about eating just a chocolate sundae for lunch. This sundae is big enough for 3-4 people if you want it for dessert. I couldn't eat the whole thing by myself. Definitely was as good as I remembered it.

Visited April 2013
buckie
“Shopping Heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I am not a shopper but accompanied my daughter to Macy's and I can see the choice this department store has to offer. The flower show was on whilst we were there but it was so busy we
couldn't get near the tent. Worth a visit just to say you've been there.

• Visited April 2013
BABYCHUCKS
“Macys Manhattan”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2013

I love macys there is always great deals to be had lots of shopping on every floor and plenty of places to eat if you need a rest. Its been renovated at the minute and it looks absolutely fabulous cant wait to see it when its finished. Dont forget to get your visitors pass for extra discount. Happy Shopping

• Visited March 2013