“Fun atmosphere and excellent food!”
Review of Dos Caminos

Dos Caminos
Reserve with OpenTable
Dos Caminos is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,058 of 14,202 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Cross street: Between 26th and 27th Streets
Transit: 6 train to 28th Street and Park Ave.
Description: Dos Caminos brings the vibrant spirit of Mexico City to New York City. Serving authentic and upscale Mexican cuisine, including fresh guac, killer margaritas, and South of the Border staples like Asada Tacos and Mexico City-Style quesadillas. The tequila and margarita menu is one of the most robust of its kind. “Dos” has single-handedly redefined Mexican for Americans. Regular celebrity and power player pop-ins fuel a raucously clubby vibe, the sexy interior spaces impress guests for all occasions – private parties, client dinners, date nights and more.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Enter into a hip scene, with a DJ spinning music (a bit loud) and enjoy an excellent modern mexican dinner. The service is quick and the decor is fun, and the food- excellent! Sangria and scallops were out of this world!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Really good food, great choice of classic and new Mexican cuisine. Lively atmosphere, plenty of tables and pleasant ,helpful staff.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Went for a meal after a long flight from London, glad we did as the place was very lively and woke us up! Service was good, food was good and drinks even better! One of the better Mexican "chain" restaurants we have found in our trips to the US.

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Restaurant has a nice feel and great music. But the service was mediocre and when one of our vegetarian mains included a prawn the waitress could only say "that's embarrassing". She didn't apologise or even offer not to charge for the meal. Pretty poor in my book. Happily my friend didn't have a seafood allergy!

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

We chose this restaurant out if a couple that looked really good on the square. We sat in the sun outside with a really good cocktail and were enjoying ourselves until the food came. I cannot remember exactly what I ordered but think it was soft tortillas with almond and chicken and my partner had salmon. His was ok- the portion was small and unsatisfying, he said it was pretty tasteless, mine to be honest was vile! I was so hungry I ate it- so more fool me, I should have complained but was not in a mood to wait for another meal. I couldn't taste any almond and it was very spivey even though I asked for the mildest meal. It had a sticky tasteless green sauce on one side which I presume was supposed to be guacamole of some sort and a red sauce on the other side of the plate, which I couldn't distinguish. Either way it was not good for the money we paid, the place itself and the drinks were nice so it was abit of a shame :(