“Nice italian dining in midtown”

Naples 45 Ristorante e Pizzeria
Reserve with OpenTable
Naples 45 Ristorante e Pizzeria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,992 of 13,684 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 45th Street
Transit: SUBWAY 4, 5, 6; 7; S at Grand Central, 42nd Street Street entrance at 45th Street
Description: Naples 45 Ristorante e Pizzeria is an Italian restaurant & bar near Grand Central Station serving the best authentic Neapolitan pizza in Midtown NYC.
NY
“Nice italian dining in midtown”
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

So conveniently located near grand central! Good food but a small menu. Service was good, beer and wine selection was nice.

New York
“Perfect for daytrip to the city!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

In the Met Life building so it's on the walkway into GCT, stop here for drinks or dinner on the way to your train. Friendly service, buzzy interior, wood-fired pizzas, reasonable prices, good selection of wines by the glass.

I only wish they were open on weekends.

• Visited January 2013
Reston, Virginia
“Fast good food”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

Italian restaurant that feels like morrisons diner. Good food fast. Popped in here for lunch had a wonderful rigatoni with meat sauce that hit the spot. Tuscan bean soup was filling but seemed like the bread was added too far on advance of serving. Caprese salad was 2 nice slices of tomato topped with flavorful firm mozzarella.

College Station, Texas
“Outstanding pizza even when cold”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

We ordered a to go pizza (carryout side prices are half of what the restaurant charges), and unfortunately it was cold by the time we ate it in our hotel. But it was still one of the best pizzas we have had. The carryout side closes at 8, and I didn't want the pizza until 830, but the staff were very helpful in arranging for me to get the pizza made and ready after they closed. Great experience overall, and we look forward to going back.

• Visited December 2012
Austin, Texas
“Good late night dinner”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

We were looking for a spot near Grand Central late on Tues, and Napoli45 was an easy walk from the Hyatt, so we stopped in for dinner. Since it was late, it was slow, but the service was very friendly (I was afraid they would not like us showing up so near closing time). I had the Bolognese, which wasn’t the big hearty red I was hoping for, but it was a light red sauce with really good small cubes of veal. They had a nice gluten-free option for my daughter, and they even cooked the pasta perfectly - al dente. I’ve found that often the gluten free pastas are overcooked, so this was nice. My other daughter had a nice pizza, and my wife and I found a good and very reasonably priced bottle of red to share. Overall, this was a nice meal, and while it’s not cheap, it ended up being one of the better values among the dinners we had. I’d happily go back. Note they are not open Sat/Sunday.

• Visited November 2012