“Caters to YOU”

Rossini's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Rossini's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #574 of 14,591 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Park & Lexington Avenues
Transit: Located 4 blocks from Grand Central Terminal Train - MTA Metro-North Railroad Subway - 4, 5, 6, 7, and S lines Bus - M1, M2, M3, M4, M5, M42, M98, M101, M102, M104, Q32
Description: Located in the charming neighborhood of Murray Hill, Rossini's has been serving fine Northern Italian Cuisine for 40 years. The genuine friendliness and warm service makes diners feel right at home in this family owned restaurant. We specialize in Northern Italian Cuisine but also features dishes throughout the Italian Peninsula. Our cuisine is based on many long standing family recipes as well as new and innovative Italian presentations. Our menu offers a wide variety of pasta, chicken, veal and fish dishes or our chef will prepare your favorite dish if you don't see it on the menu. The large chairs and roomy interior provides an ambiance that is perfect for the important business lunch or the intimate romantic dinner.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Family, friends, business or solo..you won't be disappointed. This is a restaurant that caters to YOU! The wine list is great, the service is great and they always accommodate your taste buds or your time. I have walked in there at 11pm and they have served me a perfectly prepared meal and no rushing to get me out. I work late sometimes and when I am solo I get a private table, with business associates I get a comfortable table, and with my beautiful wife I get a romantic spot. The piano player is quiet and soothing and always takes requests like "Lady in Red" when I am with my wife. Saturday nights is a little to loud for me because of the opera singers but some obviously like it. The menu is sophisticated but subject to your own tastes and they will cook anything if they have the ingredients.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

An interesting experience. The service was very good to excellent, as the staff were very attentive.There was live music (opera), but it was a bit too loud and made conversation a challenge. The food was also very good. The prices were a bit on the high end.There was no wait in being seated. If you want a nice place to eat good northern italian fare, in the midtown area, it's a good choice.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have eaten at Rossini's many times over the past few years, I have never had a bad (or even sub-par) meal in all of those times. Attentive wait staff and a expansive menu make it easy to exactly what you want. The small bar is also a nice place to hang with a few friends before dinner. If you don't like what you see on the menu, just ask....if they have the "makings" they will accommodate your needs.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My wife and I stopped in for a late dinner during the middle of the week. The restaurant was somewhat full, but not crowded. We were seated immediately and were greeted by our waiter within minutes. The food was very good and the waitstaff was among the most attentive that we ran across. I would definitely go back to Rossini's again.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Was staying at 70 Park Hotel and ventured over here for a late night dinner on Sunday night. Place about 70% full, no waiting, and the food was delicious. In addition, they had someone playing the piano, which was nice. A nice menu, with lots of options, same for the dessert tray.