“Good food and service.”

Bistango Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistango Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #367 of 14,125 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed March 5, 2014

My wife and I recently ate at Bistango during a trip to New York. The food and service were great. They have a limited, but good wine list. The list of wines were reasonably priced. My wife and I shared the Burrata Mozzarella which was very good. My wife had the gluten-free mushroom ravioli and I had the Mezzi Rigatoni Alla Ragu (short rigatoni with short-rib bolognese). Both were outstanding. We also shared the Fondette Di Cioccolato E Caramel (warm lava chocolate tart, salted caramel) for dessert. We also had "sparkling water" and not tap water, and I had cappuccino with the dessert. Including the wine, I bill came to just over $100.00. There seemed to be a large number of locals in the restaurant. Good meal and good value.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

Great gluten free pizette (small thicker pizza), buzzy restaurant which was full of local families and groups rather than tourists. Really central, really chilled, they even have home made GF bread.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Friendly service, gluten free bread was fantastic, most meals were available gluten free so a great choice. Only down side was lots of tables in a little space so very cramped but it is New York so to be expected.

Reviewed February 2, 2014 via mobile

Al thought, I'm not allergic to gluten I have friends who are and this restaurant is just the perfect choice! They have delicious gluten free dishes as well as regular Italian. It's not the cheapest but the value of the food is great! They are in y neighboorhood, so it's my option for Italian food!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

my appetizer was just ok.

main course was interesting & intriguing.

that being said, my dessert was flat & uninspiring.