1. Really cute restaurant in the heart of NYC with multiple gluten free options that my son can enjoy
2. Food is really fresh and tasty. I had the beet salad and eggplant dish
3. Desserts are broad and all fresh
4. Pricing are reasonable for NY locations
5. Customer Service is impeccable
Challenge: One small challenge is the noise level when all the tables are booked you have to scream to the person next to you to carry a conversation. I am not sure if that can be improved but other than that this is a wonderful meal that you will not regret.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.