“Great food and value with extraordinary service!”

Bistango Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Bistango Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #318 of 13,935 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

We chose Bistango based on the reviews on trip advisor and were not disappointed. The restaurant was spotless, food was delicious and the service was excellent.

There are newer reviews for Bistango Restaurant

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Our favourite meal of a two week holiday. I was glad we booked as it was busy and buzzy. Service was spot on and the food was fabulous. Great for gluten free, they even improvised a gluten and dairy free whoopee pie for my son. My pork dish was out of this world.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

My 14 year old gluten intolerant nephew's face lit up when he looked at the menu: "I CAN HAVE PASTA!!!"

He had not just one choice of gluten free pasta, he had **several** choices. The kid was in heaven! And the rest of us made out pretty well, too: The calamari appetizer was perfect, the seafood pasta my husband had was nicely done and the gnocchi with pesto was devoured by my picky niece.

All in all, a grand success! Definitely worth going!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Went with a whole bunch of friends. There were 16 of us.We were given a table on the side with comfy sofas and not so comfy chairs. But no matter. The friendly waitresses saw we were a bit crowded, so they added another table so we could spread out. Classy. Most restaurants that our large group has gone to squeeze us in as tight as possible. We never revisit those places. But we will return to Bistango. The food was wonderful, everything fresh and flavorful;. Our waitresses, Christie and Danielle, were very attentive.
Prices were reasonable for Manhattan. AS mentioned, food was good, service was excellent.'Nuf said....treat yourself to a meal at Bistango.

wexable4u
Florida, USA

Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

What a treat eating here. It's not the biggest seating area inside and it was full so we chose to eat outside, which was actually very pleasant. All menu items can be made gluten free! The server asked if anyone had any allergies as soon as she came over. Once we had placed our order, much to my delight i was presented with a few slices of delicious, crusty gluten free bread with garlic and olive oil dip, what a treat. We started off with lovely fresh mozarella and proscuito ham. So many choices for the main course, in the end I chose wild mushroom and ricotta ravioli. It was delicious. My husband chose GF pizza with meatballs. The crust was really tasty and the topping was good but not overly strong on flavour. The desert menu was a revelation- 9 gluten free options, including cheesecake, key lime pie, apple pie, carrot cake and creme brulee!! I plumped for red velvet cake, mmm mmm, delicious.