“Good food, good service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Hillstone

Hillstone
Ranked #200 of 13,548 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Long Island, NY
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Can't really think of anything bad about this restaurant. Three of us ordered steaks and we all loved them. I had the prime rib, which was cooked exactly as ordered and served hot and juicy. The baked potato side was served piping hot and nicely stuffed with sour cream, bacon bits and other tasty morsels. We all shared a very generous portion of key lime pie, served with a big dollop of whipped cream. The waitress was a delightful young lady with a cute giggle. She was attentive and efficient. Some reviewers have said the menu was limited, but I didn't find that so. There was plenty to choose from, more than enough to find something you liked. I would definitely recommend this place. Loses one star because veggies didn't come with meal...only potato.

Visited March 2014

• Greek first
  • Turkish first
Old Bethpage, New York
“Not Happy”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I've been coming here for years and it has always been one of my favorite restaurants. I always looked forward to the ribs. This time was a let down. The service wasn't what Ive always thought was very good, the prices have gone up, and the ribs my wife and I had, were drowning in bar b q sauce. To complete my night, we found a hair sitting on the ice cream dessert when it was served. They did apologize and of course didn't charge for the dessert, but I was really disappointed in this meal for my birthday. The restaurant was packed as always, and this was just one of those off days that can happen anywhere, I guess.

• Visited March 2014
New York City
“Disappointing”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

I had not been here in a while and was looking forward to going for lunch today. Menu seemed more limited than I recall with few options for vegetarians/pescatarians. I went with the veggie burger. It was not served hot, had little taste and was drowning in sauce, making the whole thing soggy. I do not mind spending money on a good meal, but this place is out of line with their prices. Unfortunately, I believe there has been a decline in the quality of the food. Service was good -- friendly, attentive and prompt.

Visited March 2014
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Delicious hamburgers and very nice place!”
Reviewed March 13, 2014

It was my first time to a Hillstone and I enjoyed it a lot. Very good burguers and a nice atmosphere.
The staff was reaaly friendly and helpful. The prices were also good. I would definitely recommend it!

• Visited February 2014
Istanbul, Turkey
“Beautiful atmosphere”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

Beautiful atmosphere. So crowded. High quality and prices. Service is perfect. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

• Visited February 2014