“Always good”

Cuisines: American, Sushi, Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Manhattan
Reviewed February 7, 2014

This was my first time to a Hillstone, but I have been to Houston's many times. Both are Hillstone restaurants and have pretty much the same menu, decor, etc. I am never disappointed when I go. Really good food and a good casual atmosphere. I typically either get the baby back ribs or prime rib french dip, cant go wrong with either. Pretty sure everyhting on the menu is good.

Reviewed January 26, 2014 via mobile

I was in new york celebrating my 30th birthday and was told about this restaurant by a friend as having some of the best food in new york!!! And im please to say he was definitely right after we visited there twice, two nights in a row. We was in a party of four and we all agreed that every dish that came out either looked fantastic and tasted fantastic accompanied by excellent service from all of the waiters each night. If anyone asked me about where the best place to eat in new york was I would without hesitation say hillstones!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

Consistently delicious, you will be sure to enjoy your meal here. In addition, the menu has broad appeal for even the pickiest eaters. For more pictures and commentary, check out www.gustatori.com.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I loved the nacho dipping sauce (cheese, spinach and artichoke, I think it was) for starter. The burger and french fries was however just average. The service was nice and polite, but without charm and personality. I got the feeling that this was a very professional restaurant, which is ok, but I do not think I will remember this restaurant for long.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hillstone is in many cities in the States and for me is one of the best places to eat meat. If it's your first time, you must taste their burger. It's superb! You can find burgers everywhere in New York but if you want to hit, go to Hillstone.