“This Resturant is Horrible!!”

No photo provided
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 6th Ave.
Transit: B, D, E, F, N, Q, R, V trains
Houston, TX
“This Resturant is Horrible!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2011

I am so disappointed! The food had little to no flavor and you have literally have like 8 entrees to choose from. Oh did I mention WAY overpriced? There are so many great dining options in NYC and so upset I spent an evening at this miserable resturant.

• Visited December 2011

Tokyo, Japan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A Solid standard conveniently located in Hilton Hotel, wheelchair accessible.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2011

We went to this restaurant just because my friend on a wheelchair was staying at Hilton and it was raining outside. The restaurant is in Hilton Hotel, accessible from the hotel lobby and there is enough space between tables to comfortably maneuver a wheelchair. (It is a rare quality in NYC.) The staff was very helpful. We were there after pre-theatre crowd left, and it was quiet.

Some in my group had jeans on but had no problem, while I saw other guests dressed on more formal side.

I ordered pan roasted king salmon. The portion was large and I'm happy with the way cooked. (chared crispy on one side.) Many of group ordered linguini with lobster, and they seemed to be happy about it. (The menu reads whole maine lobster, but I only saw one claw sticking out of my friend's pasta bowl...I'm not sure where the other claw was.)

It is not a creative type of restaurant, but a solid standard. It is rather expensive (Salmon was $32), but it's in nyc and its in Hilton.

• Visited April 2011