“Times Square location”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Well prepared food and exceptionally nice staff. Small tables crowded together makes for meeting new people and talking about their NYC experiences.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

You have to queue for your pizza and freshly served, don't take ice cream, the dining area not so clean

Reviewed November 17, 2013

I have eaten at Sabarro in the past as a last-resort and every time I always think: "Why did I eat here?" The food is always undercooked or overcooked. The Pizza is always gooey, and the drinks are always over-priced.

Never mind that the food looks delicious behind the glass sneeze-guard. When you taste it, it's simply awful. On this last visit I had the baked Ziti (over cooked and gooey) with a 'free', undercooked, break stick. The Pizza was even worse. Just terrible. I noticed that they had baked chicken and rice but I was not brave enough to try any of that. Dessert was simply out of the question!

I just loved the workers who were coming in and out of the back kitchen area with food in their hands, no hair nets and the most filthy aprons and work shoes I have ever seen. I've seen cleaner workers in slaughter houses. I give it a two because it's a good spot to waste time between shopping or a show. But I can't figure out how or why they are still in business...

Reviewed October 30, 2013

We needed a late night snack. Stopped for slice of pizza, in my opinion undercooked. Beer was $5.99 a bottle. Unfriendly cashiers. It served the purpose.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

A wide variety of tasty food...you will find an open buffet , take plates on your tray and go to casheir...you will pay according to the plate weight...very nice pasta , pizza and salads beside meat , chicken and soup..very reasonable price for a good meal in the middle of most expensive spot in Manhatten...about $ 12-15 per person including soft drink. Enjoy a tasty Italian meal.