“don't bother”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 15, 2013

first let me say we eat at T.G.I Fridays in our home town and love it. As soon as we looked at the menu our jaws dropped at the prices. It was a lot more to eat here in NY than back home, but we were there and hungry. our waitress was just as disappointing as the prices on the menu. We waited for everything and she left us waiting.... by the time we were finished eating and tired of waiting for a bill we got up to go find her...and we did... our bill was 130.00 for 4 people (at home it would have cost us about 50.00... The food on the other hand was good but not worth the price

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've been to a lot of Fridays where I have had good experiences but this is not one of them. This location had opened not long ago and it definitley showed. The servers were terrible (I saw 2 sorting tips on a vacant table), the meal was overpriced, the soda I had was flat, and the tables needs to be cleaned more frequently with trash under the tables. I don't think one of the waitresses could have made more noise moving seats around if she tried. AVIOD THIS PLACE until the staff are better trained.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Ordered for a bear and rolls - I forgot the name they have mentioned on the menu but it was something wrapped in a roti. Tasted good and also quantity was sufficient for Lunch.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Went there before our show and it was just right.
Quite busy and noisy, staff are very good, food was nice, big portion so careful what you order.
Price is correct and honestly for the area this is a good value.

Reviewed April 7, 2013

I just have to say, I am not a complainer and completely understand that things do go wrong sometimes, but this was just far too many in such a short space of time! We entered, it was extremely busy and the waitress asked us if we wanted a table. We said yes and that there were two of us and she pointed at a table, said sit there and walked away... I mean?? Not a good first impression! She could have walked us to our table. Then we ordered our meal and drinks, my sister ordered a larger so she asked for I.D, which she then took away from the table because it had to be the bar man that looked at the I.D. He couldn't even see her so I don't understand that (if that's a common thing in the US then okay but it really doesn't make sense to me!). So we sat there waiting for our starter to arrive... it didn't! Our main was just plonked on the table without a word, no 'enjoy your meal' or anything. As a waitress myself, I don't understand this. The waitress then came to clear our plates and when we explained that we hadn't had our started she just said 'I'll take it off the bill' and didn't apologize! We decided that because we hadn't had a starter like we planned that we would have a desert. My sister ordered the peanut butter one and I ordered the oreo one. After waiting she come over with my sisters desert and not mine, said they didn't have any oreo left and was about to walk away before I stopped her and asked for another. So my sister sat there with her desert while I didn't have one. This surely isn't right? She should have told me before bringing my sisters over and I would have asked for another so we could have it at the same time! In my opinion the customer service here was awful! I appreciate that it was busy but there is absolutely no reason to be rude to your customers! I was really looking forward to this meal as the one in Manchester is fantastic but was sorely let down. Would not recommend this to anyone! The only reason I am rating it as 'poor' instead of 'terrible' is because the food was nice, but everything else was wrong!