“Good Place for dinner”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Queen Creek AZ
“Good Place for dinner”
Reviewed February 26, 2013

The place is tucked into a busy side street - you would walk past it if you weren't looking for it, but it is right next to the parking garage on 46. The waiter was very good and the place was very nice.
I had a skirt steak, with roasted potatoes. The steak was done nicely.

I would recommend a stop for dinner while in town on business as I was.

Toronto, Canada
“Took Son To Dinner”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Well with the decor the service and the food. You know what you're getting into consistent and it's good. It's one of the better kosher restaurants in Manhattan.

Visited January 2013
USA
“Valentines Day 2013”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Me et my husband went there after renewing our marriage vows in Times Square. Feb.14,2013.
I had the Onglet and mash potatoes, salad and one glass of red wine maybe two glasses.
We had an entree of cold cuts. It was a bit expensive but we really enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Our waiter was great and my husband was able to speak his native language, French to the waiter. As sometimes you go to a French Restaurant and no one is French.

Columbus, OH
“Great food even for non-red-meat eaters”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

When in New York I often end up here with others who keep kosher and crave the red meat we cannot get in non-kosher restaurants back home. I have been a pescatarian for over 5 years and found the flounder to be excellent. It was a nice size portion and prepared perfectly. The atmosphere leaves a little to be desired--it is a little cramped--but it is a New York Jewish institution.

Brooklyn, New York
“Basic kosher experience”
Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

I don't love going kosher. When I have to in NYC I prefer prime KO.
This place is dark and I guess pretty good steak but they need to warn you when they're putting sardines in your salad. It's not a surprise that anyone ever wants

Soufflé was good. But they light the birthday candle in front of the birthday boy which made it less exciting.

Bottom line: come for steak. Or shidduch. Not tuna nicoise