“Very nice place”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Neighborhood: Midtown
“Very nice place”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We tried this place because it was next door to our hotel and all other places were booked.
We didn't know what to expect, but a couple coming out as we went in said they had a nice meal here.
We had an appetizer, salad, pizza, an pasta dish. They were all very good and large portions. We were not able to finish out meals. The service was excellent and fast.
They also had the NCAA tournament game on which was nice.
We will visit again the next time we are in town.

• Visited April 2013

Charlotte, NC
“Good stop for a shopping day”
Reviewed March 16, 2013 via mobile

Experienced my first slice of Ny pizza here and it was very good. Seemed a bit pricy compared to other places, very good atmosphere, a lot of random people in and out pounding a drink and yapping with the bartender

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice but no frills”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Some dishes were great where as others were not. Fish and calamari were over cooked, chicken Parma was fantastic, pasta was good but nothing exciting

Nantwich, United Kingdom
“Nice random find, good food. Great prices for NYC”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I stumbled upon this place after deciding to eat Italian that night but not knowing where. The food was nice, prices were attractive for off 5th ave. Waiter was a little over keen to clear our table on both occasions firstly clearing our starter plates as I was still chewing my last mouthful and after mains clearing my husbands plate as I was still eating. Not very polite. Even though the food was nice we had a 20% automatic gratuity added to our bill which I thought was very cheeky. I felt that the experience was worth a 15% tip atleast but didn't feel comfortable that it had been assumed we would extend to the 20%. And then on the bill a place to add 'further tip'!! We left it blank and left. Wouldn't it be simpler to just put the prices up slightly then be so brash to assume a 20% tip?!

Las Vegas, Nevada
“Amazing Food, incredible prices for Manhatten must go!!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I was walking around the neighborhood, where my hotel was, and came across this Italian Restaurant. Saw the menu on the outside and couldn't believe the inexpensive prices for their entree's.I thought I would give it a try. Let me tell you the food here was Amazing!!!. From the bread, the salad, the entree, all fresh and good portions. service was excellent, I can't wait to return there.for midtown Manhattan to have $14.95 to $16.95 with salad or soup included, just amazing. A nice dining experience, great place to take a date or to eat before your Broadway show.

• Visited November 2012