“Very Good Place”
Review of Azalea

Azalea
Reserve with OpenTable
Azalea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #801 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Corporate
Reviewed December 12, 2013

We were very happy with our meals,service,and the atmosphere. No reservations required and we were able to get in right away, but we ate around 6. The portions were not large, but definitely enough unless you have a huge appetite.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Had reservations before a show and after a brief hiccup, we were seated. Our waitress was very friendly and professional and saw to it that we were served in an efficient and timely manner. All the dishes ordered in our party of four had pasta as a main course or an accompaniment. All were freshly made and done al dente. Only MINOR complaint was that the salad greens were not as crisp as they might have been.

If you're looking to get an excellent Italian dinner before a show in the Theater District, then look no further. An added bonus is that this place is a true VALUE by NYC standards.

1  Thank builder51
Reviewed December 3, 2013

They obviously knew we were tourists! Food was bland and not tasty in the slightest.
The service other people received in our vicinity was fantastic, ours was extremely poor. We had to poor our own wine and water. We asked for the desert menu twice, it never arrived. We were surprised that tip at 18% was included in price .

1  Thank blessingtooth
Reviewed December 2, 2013

This was my first time in NYC but the staff at Azalea made me feel like I had been there a thousand times. Great atmosphere, excellent food and incredibly warm staff.
Can't wait to return.

4  Thank Deanna M
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I went to this restaurant last week with family after a day at the theater. Based on the previous reviews of others on this website and the menu prices, I expected more from this restaurant. The service was very good and we were seated immediately however, the flavor of both my appetizer and entree was lacking and my wife said the same about hers. While overall it wasn't a bad experience, but based on our experience, I would probably not recommend this restaurant to anyone else.