“Attentive service, excellent food”
Review of Azalea

Azalea
Reserve with OpenTable
Azalea is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #481 of 14,396 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Corporate
Reviewed July 10, 2013

I brought a group of 46 clients here for a pre-theater dinner and had a wonderful experience. Fabio and his staff tended to our every need and gave us a great meal in a wonderful location. Thanks!

Reviewed July 3, 2013

We visited this restaurant for Father's Day while on vacation in NYC. Cute little spot right next to Wicked. We had a fabulous appetizer and were really hopeful that our meal was going to be amazing. Well, our salad never came and then our entree's arrived. Two of the entree's were bland and one was great. Our waiter was polite and apologized about the salad and brought some small desserts as an apology. Honestly, that appetizer was one of the best things I have ever eaten. It's a shame the rest was just average.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I love this restaurant! We Got some really great food. I especially liked the Bruscetta, and the salads. The service was great, and the staff were really nice.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

I love this restaurant amazing food great location. Great staffs
I would come back soon.the manager favio took care of us and Victoria the Bartender make me a amazing drink thank you guys

Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is one of the top three meals my boyfriend and I have ever had at a restaurant. We found it through Urban Spoon while browsing places to eat before a show. Nothing screamed incredible or special about this place in user reviews....which actually made this the best, most amazing surprise when we got there. The service is swift, understated and confident - 4 staff members will "swoop" your table before you sit and every so often afterwards, but with such grace that you won't even notice. Our server was incredible - his wine recommendations and menu knowledge made our evening. But the food...the food, the food, the food. You're probably thinking "how do you mess up Italian?!"...but that misses the point here. Azalea does what only the very best Italian places can do - pure, simple, light but incredibly flavourful. Every dish is like perfect harmony. You won't find heavy spicing, oiling or garlick-ing here. But take it from someone who loves depth and spice - you will be blown away. The swordfish was like butter (but without the heaviness), my boyfriend declared the lasagna "incredible" (and he's a big pasta, heavy meat, saucy kinda guy) and our dessert and wine pairings were the icing on the cake. Even standing in line for the bathroom, the other diners and I were saying "I can't believe it - you never would have guessed from the reviews....". I think it's because this was right around the time they started refining and blowing people away. PLEASE GO. It ain't cheap, but it is worth every single penny. Thank you Azalea - we'll always remember you!