“Excellent food, good service, typical NYC price”
Review of Zen Palate - CLOSED

Zen Palate
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed July 10, 2012

The food was very good and the portions were large at this location. The service was very good and the price was expected for NYC (maybe a little less than average, but not a deal). Very nice atmosphere even though they have a very limited space here. I would definitely recommend for a nice Thai dinner!

There are newer reviews for Zen Palate

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We had 2 very good dishes there with great service. Interesting menu with some Asian/American fusion dishes. My wife is a vegetarian so she was tickled by the array of choices. I am not a vegetarian and I liked it very much, but I also don't try to compare veg dishes to non-veg dishes.

Reviewed July 5, 2012

Once my favorite place to eat in NYC, something sad has happened here (the west side location.) Meals which were once a work of art to view, and to taste, are now haphazardly thrown together. A quiet spot, immaculately clean, with great service, is now shabby, with service that is sloppy and seemingly unsupervised as to standards of customer satisfaction.
Long a mecca for non-meat eaters, it is now a shadow of its former self, disappointing in the extreme.
I mourn what once was a great taste experience, sliding into mediocrity.
I don't know what happened here, but it makes me mourn the loss of what was once a fun
culinary experience.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Excellent food... delicious dessert. I'm not a veg but I do not regret having changed a steak for that food!
I definitely recommend, take a look at the menu on their website.

Reviewed June 19, 2012

At first I was apprehensive about going to a vegetarian resturant. I was pleasantly surprised the food was excellent, and flavor was without compare. Everything was presented very nicely and tasty too. Like I said, Savor every bite. I can't wait to go back with my friends.