“Top of my list in Times Sq. area!”
Review of Arno Ristorante

Arno Ristorante
Order Online
OR
Reserve a Table
Ranked #1,242 of 13,457 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 7th Avenue and Broadway
Transit: 1, 2, 3,7, N, R, Q, W & Shuttle subway lines to Times Square/42nd Street, and B, D, F & V subway lines to 42nd Street/Bryant Park.
Reviewed December 11, 2019

My first night after arriving in NYC, I was so exhausted, I asked front desk for recommendation for a restaurant that was very close to hotel and this was recommended by front desk clerk. Very cozy , inviting atmosphere, and being solo, I opted to sit at the bar which was quite full. The barmaid was very pleasant, attentive and recommended the Bolognese for which I ordered parpardelle pasta, and small salad. I knew as soon as I saw the delicate, homemade pasta that this was a great choice. I’m not Italian,but have been to Italy numerous times, and I would swear it was prepared by a loving Nonna. Unfortunately I was too full after the meal to order a dessert, but they looked decadent. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: December 2019
Write a reviewReviews (396)

Reviewed December 10, 2019 via mobile

A $9,900 tip was added to our bill. We all thought this was suspicious as there was no reason for the waiter to add a tip. There were Plus no one mistakenly adds $9,900 to a $100 bill. When we asked the waiter he reversed it, but when we called to report it to the management they weren’t very nice about it and were extremely defensive.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed October 24, 2019

Great atmosphere, timely service and the food was very good. Very fun and a bit noisy. We would go again.

Reviewed October 16, 2019

I asked for spinach in my chicken soup with orzo.
Did not happen. Asked again. Never came. Soup had noodles NO orzo. Service and attention to detail was horrendous. Waiter took the order then disappeared leaving me to talk in sign languages with service staff that did not speak English well.

Reviewed October 5, 2019

First time to Arno. Very nice atmosphere. The service was wonderful. Had a drink at the bar prior to dinner and the bartender was excellent. We started with some apps (which were very good) followed by our entrees and dessert.

Quite a few specials and the regular menu had choices that anyone who loves Italian food would find a dish that they liked.