“Warm and inviting”

Neighborhood: Midtown
Boise, Idaho
“Warm and inviting”
Reviewed January 17, 2013

After a long day on our feet exploring Manhattan, we had just planned to go up to our room at the Hilton Garden Inn next door before going back out on the town for dinner, but we were cold and had tired feet and Pigalle looked warm and inviting. We were immediately greeted by a cheerful hostess and seated right away. The restaurant was as warm and cozy as it looked and we happily settled in with martinis.

Our waitress was friendly and attentive. It's Restaurant Week and they have a special prix fixe which is what I had...really how could I pass up a first course that had fois gras as one of the choices? I followed that with duck breast and creme caramel to finish.

The atmosphere was comfortable and relaxed, the staff was attentive and the food tasty. I'd say it was a good choice indeed.

• Visited January 2013

• Turkish first
Naples, Florida
“Notable Brunch Buffet”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My wife and other family members and I enjoyed a fine brunch at Pigalle on Sunday, January 13th. They ordered from the menu and I sampled the buffet. I found the selections on the buffet very good, fresh, well-made and it offered a good selection. The scrambled eggs were very fresh and constantly replenished. There were omelets, potatoes, all breakfast meats, waffles. french toast, hot and cold cereals, great selection of rolls, croissants, breads, and lots of fresh fruit. All in all, for $19.00 with coffee and fresh squeezed o.j. I thought, for NYC, it was a pretty decent value, with unlimited trips. There never was a line though the restaurant was crowded. The others in my party has omelets, some egg-white, and all enjoyed them.

I have been to Pigalle at least a dozen times. It is always open, and convenient for pre-theater or any time. The food is always good and service is always prompt. Seating can get a bit cramped. It is a typical French brasserie and lots of good selections including the french bistro classics like croque madames and monsieurs. Cannot go wrong here.

• Visited January 2013
Walldorf
“Brunch at Pigalle”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Recently in New York brunched at Pigalle off the buffett. Taste was very poor and also poorly presented. Priced at 19$, if I remember correctly, it wasn t great value either. Coffee was plentiful but thin, juice was plentiful and good. Waiter was very attentative. Service and tax were already included in the bill. An experience that I did not care to repeat.

• Visited December 2012
NYC
“Interesting Place, Good Food, Convenient to Theater”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Pigalle is one of our "go to" restaurants when in the theater district. The have a very varied menu, pleasant staff and good food. It's clean and very large, but they get you in and out quickly, without feeling rushed.

Visited November 2012
Ridgewood, New Jersey
“Reasonable French Food”
Reviewed January 7, 2013

Enjoyed our dinner here. A tasty dinner at a reasonable price! We enjoyed their appetizers, entrees and wine.

Visited January 2013