“Amazing” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Amarone Ristorante

Amarone Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Amarone Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #436 of 13,478 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Hell's Kitchen, Midtown West, Theatre District, Clinton
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

Fell upon this place walking in Hell's Kitchen. Was so good my sister and I returned the next night, and we were only in NYC 6 days! Service was impeccable, and the food was amazing. Some of the best pasta that I've ever had.

Visited April 2014

Eau Claire
“Nice dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

We had no plans after watching the Derby in our hotel room, so we just took a walk to see what we could find for a nice dinner. Amorone's menu and atmosphere looked nice. Though they were crowded, we found a couple stools at the bar, and had a really nice meal and pleasant company with the bartender and another couple who were having a similar evening. We would definitely recommend it.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank JackEauClaire
New York City, New York
“Lovely restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

Great location situated away from the chaos of Times Sq but still close to the Theater District. The restaurant had a large variety of Italian dishes and attentive staff. I really enjoyed the Calamari and Rigatoni Siciliana I had during my most recent visit. I would dine there again and recommend it to others looking for good Italian food in the city.

Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Brooklyn, New York
“Food and Wine Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2014

I have been to this restaurant twice now and have not been disappointed. The staff is very friendly and the food is delicious. My recent meal started with the eggplant roll, which was very delicious. For my entre, I chose the fettuccini portofino. The shrimp and scallops were cooked very well and the sauce was mouth-watering. Our waiter paired with the Chardonnay and made the meal just that much more delightful. For dessert, the tiramisu was perfection and was a nice end to a hearty meal.

The atmosphere is very light and romantic. The lighting creates the romantic feel while the room looks like the inside of a wine cellar. Every detail of this place has been taken into close account to give that authenic feel. Amaraone is in a great location and would be great for a date, pre/post show meal or even just to fulful that insatiable craving for good italian food. You will not be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

“Nice Italian in the Theatre district”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

My wife and her friend ate here before a show and really enjoyed their dinner. They both had Pasta dishes but said they were excellent and good value.
Service was also good.