“Very Average”

Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Staff seems like they don't care. Food is OK. Good selection. Staff could not answer the basic questions about menu items. Food was just OK. In This area, there are alot of other options.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Good food. Large portions. A bit expensive for Ninth Ave. eatery. On one hand it eas great they didn't rush us to turn the table. On the other hand we needed to chase someone down to pay our bill.

Reviewed July 30, 2012 via mobile

I had the popcorn crawfish po boy. Yum! Fresh tomato, lettuce and a kosher pickle served with a spicy thousand island dressing. Sweet potao fries were good.
Too full to eat the chicken gumbo but my husband enjoyed it.

Staying close by so the waiter gave us a recommendation for other lunch and dinner spots in the area. Helpful server!

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Like other reviewers, I didn't feel the love from the waitress but the food compensated. I had to go the alligator sausages which was good like the gumbo. The pricing was reasonable and quantity rather large.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Delta Grill is pretty good. I find the food well seasoned and I enjoy the selection of Abita beers. They have live music on the weekends which is also fun. Prices are reasonable too. The only drawback is the ridiculously tiny bathroom right outside the kitchen where there's no place to wait.