“Music is too loud and annoying. Food is so-so.”
Review of Hell's Kitchen - MOVED

Hell's Kitchen
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Blasting dub-step at 10 pm on a working day and half-empty restaurant -- it's almost impossible to talk. Waiters are ok, but they don't like to suggest and to advise. Food: starters (tuna and cevite) are ok, sea bass is good, ribs are dry and too spicy to match side dishes. Once again -- you gotta be more into spices into food to enjoy this place.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Very good Mexican food in a quaint little restuarant on 9th Avenue a few blocks from the theater district. The service was very good and we really enjoyed our dinner. Interesting plates and plenty of choices for adults -- but not many for children. It is a little on the expensive side but a very nice and satisfying meal.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Absolutely amazing place to visit!
I can not fault Hell's kitchen.
My partner and I were there celebrating his birthday and our engagement and the staff were so lovely! They even enjoyed speaking to my crazy mother who'd called up and asked to buy us glasses of Prosecco (hi Marcus!)
The food was so delicious and unique (Crème Fraîche ice cream anyone!?) I thought the noise level was perfect, and the waitress was lovely and really patient with all my questions.
I've recommended the restaurant to my friends visiting in Feb and we will definitely go back next year!

Reviewed November 20, 2012

Shrimp entrée excellent and good steak dish.
Good service, fast, but red wine served to warm.
Would definitely go back

Reviewed November 12, 2012

the food is quite good but could be better, very noisy, waiters(tress ! ) dont care ! then dont ask any question, order, eat, pay and leave !

1  Thank laplagneBruxelles