“Excellent meal in a beautiful setting.”
Review of Remi

Remi
Reserve with OpenTable
Remi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #295 of 13,826 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 6th and 7th Avenues
Transit: B, E, C; N, R
“Excellent meal in a beautiful setting.”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

Dining at Remi was a first class experience. Food was delicious, service was good, clean and beautiful atmosphere. Nothing not to like.

• Visited September 2013

Wollongong, Australia
“Beautiful meal”
Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

I really enjoyed dinner at Remi, I found my meals delicious and of excellent quality, the service was great, I would recommend it to friends without a doubt!

Visited August 2013
Arlington, Virginia
“Good meal away from the theater crowd.”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Very good homemade pasta. Nice wine list with prices that are not out of the ballpark. If you are looking for a good homemade pasta dinner away from the typical theater crowds, this is the place for you. You can easily walk from here to the theaters

Utrecht, The Netherlands
“Great food, nice place, a bit fast paced”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I had a wonderfull dinner here. I dined alone and that felt fine. When I was seated I got a basket of bread with a dipper which was delicious. Then I ordered:

Paccheri Al Ragu’ Bianco Di Salsiccia, Funghi E Tartufo Nero jumbo rigatoni pasta in a white sausage-mushroom ragout with black truffle pure.

This was great!!!

Desert was:

Cioccolatissimo warm soft chocolate cake with homemade vanilla gelato, superb!

My only critique is that everything went pretty fast, a bit more relaxed would be good. But this is probably a europe vs usa difference.

1 Thank Anne-Geerte
Upplands-Vasby, Sweden
“Nice Italian restaurant”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We were on our way to the theatre and didn't know where to eat when we saw this wonderful little restaurant and went in. We wanted to sit outside which we did.
The waiters were very attentive and we ordered the food - Lasagna, Risotto and Eggplant.
It took a very long time before we had our food, at least 20 minutes, but we were informed of this before we ordered so it was OK.
It was well worth the wait because the food was really good. My lasagna was so good and with lot of cheese as it should be. The risotto did look a bit strange with a kind of purple color but the taste was delicious, so as they, say you should never judge a book by its cover, and that was very true here.