“Great food, nice atmosphere, perfect service”
Review of Remi

Remi
Reserve with OpenTable
Remi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #305 of 13,936 Restaurants in New York City
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 6th and 7th Avenues
Transit: B, E, C; N, R
Reviewed April 10, 2013

I'd definitely recommend this for a higher end Italian fare. The entrees were very good and all had twists that took slightly different takes on standard dishes. Very good deserts well worth saving some room for. Not your normal restautrant hubbug which made conversations possible at a normal tone as well.

There are newer reviews for Remi

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I had dinner at Remi while in NYC for business last week. What a treat! The ambiance is wonderful and very conducive to having a conversation without shouting. I had the mushroom soup (excellent), and the scallops with saffron risotto (wonderful). The highlight of the dinner was the tiramisu. It was perfection in a dish! You must try it if you go.
The service was excellent, the staff attentive without being annoying. All in all this was a perfect meal at a perfect restaurant...not something you find often!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Food was outstanding! Service was somewhat slow even though it was a slow Sunday evening. I had the special which was Sea Bass and it melted in my mouth. I am so happy that I happen to find this outstanding restraurant on open table. The price is also very reasonable.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

I've passed by Remi many times and have heard the name often but this was my first dining experience there. I was not disappointed. First of all, it's a beautiful restaurant. It is very upscale. I have food allergies/sensitivities so unfortunately, I couldn't have most of the food. They do have gluten free pasta, so I was able to have that. I skipped having an appetizer because of my allergies but my date seemed to enjoy the bread. The bread came with a lovely looking sauce on the side and I really wish I could've tried it. I ordered gluten free penne arrabiata. The sauce was excellent. My date ordered lasagna and enjoyed it as well. I also enjoyed a couple of flirtinis...great drink. The service was very good. I would definitely dine here again.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I walk past this restaurant all the time when we are in NYC so this time we decided to stop in for dessert after the theater. The maitre d was very attentive and the restaurant was sparsely occupied when we arrived around 10:15, but the atmosphere was more than welcoming. Lest you be confused, Remi is not French, it is Italian with a decided Venetian orientation. We both had outstanding desserts, my husband the panna cotta and I had the totino which was most inviting. Unfortunately I have to report that the decaf coffee was among the worst I have had anywhere and I was hoping for something really great to go with the dessert. When I go back to Remi for a meal or a repeat of the dessert, next time I will order tea!
Apparently when the weather is much warmer, they have an outdoor dining area which looks worth checking out!

1  Thank baglady061