“Very Nice”
Review of Remi

Remi
Reserve with OpenTable
Remi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #320 of 13,638 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 6th and 7th Avenues
Transit: B, E, C; N, R
Fort Lauderdale
“Very Nice”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

This restaurant is right across the street from the Sheraton New York and on a cold night it was perfectly located. My wife and I had reservations for dinner with another couple and the restaurant was ready for us when the four of us arrived. My friend brought his own wine and they were very accomodating, immediately switching to the appropriate wine glasses. The food was very good, as was the service. We split the bill and our half, (starter, main course and desert) including tip and the corkage fee for two bottles of wine was $175.55.

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
“Great Food Near Times Square”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

Saturday night, pre-theater, absolutely scrumptious Italian food. Our waiter was incredibly efficient, offering great menu suggestions, as well as terrific wine pairings. House made pasta is divine! Our first visit to Remi, was several years ago, and was for a large group business dinner. The food was excellent then, so had to go back on this visit to Manhattan! Will make it a regular stop on our return to NYC!

stamford, ct
“A feast for the mouth and the eyes”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

I believe that this restaurant was designed by Adam Tihani, and his design is beautiful, and makes me feel as if I'm on a yacht, cruising among the islands of Venice. The staff are warm and welcoming and the food is always delicious. It is one of my favorite places in Midtown--near everything, and it never disappoints. When I made my reservation on Open Table, I mentioned that it was our anniversary, and the staff wished us a happy anniversary, after seating us at the best booth in the restaurant, We were given glasses of prosecco, and at dessert time, we didn't order any, because we had to leave for the theatre. The waiter was so lovely, rushing over a big plate of delicious cookies and biscotti gratis as an anniversary gift. We will be back.

1 Thank reginalampert
New York City, New York
“Great homemade pastas”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

Went here on a Saturday evening for a pre-theater dinner. Table was held as requested by our reservation and we were seated promptly. We ordered bottle of wine, appetizer salads and main entrees of fresh homemade pasta. The homemade papardelle with fresh melted mozzarella was great and the portion was overly filling. We didn't have time for dessert since we were rushing but I bet they are good. I will definitely go back here again.

New York City, New York
“Expensive but Delicious and Exquisite Italian!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

Me and my friend had dinner at Remi during the restaurant week ($ 35 dinner offer) and it was the best Italian food I've ever had.

Even broccoli was especially delicious :)

Our waiter (originally from Sardinia, Italy) went above and beyond to make our experience at Remi a memorable one. We were offered a free chocolate-covered strawberries and cookies platter, because our desert wasn't ready right away, and a taste of free lemoncello.

The decor is great as well for special occasions, business meal, or a just a dinner with friends and family.

I can't wait to dine there again.

• Visited September 2012