“The best restaurant ever!”
Review of Le Bernardin

Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: 6th and 7th Avenue
Transit: B, D, E, F, N, Q, R & V, W, 1, 2, 3, subway trains
Description: Le Bernardin, Zagat's top pick for 2013, and awarded the Michelin Guide's coveted 3-stars as well as The New York Times' highest rating of 4-stars, has maintained its status of excellence for over 20 years and its international acclaim as one of the world's top seafood restaurants. Owner/Chef Eric Ripert continues to set unsurpassed standards with his piscatorial paradise and partner Maguy Le Coze's seamless and unparalleled service. *When making your reservation, please indicate in the Special Requests box if you will be attending THEATER so that we may accommodate you appropriately.
Marlboro, NJ
“The best restaurant ever!”
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

Everything about this restaurant is wonderful - food, service, wine list and atmosphere. Worth every dollar!

• Visited May 2013

• Turkish first
Miami
“Seafood is the Star”
Reviewed May 16, 2013

Ever since reading Medium Raw, I wanted to dine here. The meal was a delectable yet seamless dinner from start to finish. We began at the bar and enjoyed cocktails. I'd drop by again just for my tequila based Zona Rosa. Others in our party started with a glass of rose recommended by the bartender which extended to two bottles over dinner.

Once we ordered, the ballet of service performed by the staff was perfect. Our dishes came and went in perfect choreography. I indulged in caviar, langoustine, and monkfish - each perfectly sauced/brothed and presented. However, the ice-cream I ordered for my fourth course was forgetable except for the white chocolate.

Visited May 2013
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

This is was the highlight of my NYC trip - taster lunch menu. Definitely a must try for fish lovers. Service was excellent and what can I say about the food, beside amazing!

• Visited May 2013
Nykoping, Sweden
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

The combination of a somber atmosphere and quite outstanding food really made an impression. All dishes were simply superb, and the tuna became a favourite. Service was impeccable with attentive and helpful staff. There is little to say other than that Le Bernardin really holds its place as one of the foremost restaurants globally!

Visited March 2013
Indianapolis
“Fish any day”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We have often eaten at le Bernadin. It was completely remodeled last year, and is very attractive.
Our service was very good and attentive, we enjoyed out dinner
very much. My artichoke entree was outstanding. the me nu is in four parts, the first part was all raw fish, and they switched this for me to two of the second course without any problem.

Visited April 2013