“Another excellent meal at Becco”
Review of Becco

Becco
Reserve with OpenTable
Becco is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #531 of 14,032 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Between 8th and 9th Avenues
Transit: All of the following trains stop at Times Square 42nd Street N/Q/W - 1/2/3 - A/C/E - 7 - S Upper East Side: Take the to Lexington Avenue/59th Street & transfer to the downtown to Times Square 42nd Street.
Reviewed February 21, 2014

This was my third visit to Becco, but the first for my friend. We had dinner on a busy Sunday evening. I had warned her that the tables were close together & the noise level could be loud, but the food was worth it. Was pleased that Becco didn't disappoint! For the first time, I didn't order the "trio of pasta", but went with 2 appetizers: the calamari salad special & the antipasto. My friend ordered the pasta special. We also ordered a bottle of wine. I was pleased with my selection, as the pasta trio seemed a bit "ordinary": spaghetti, lasagna & a tortellini blend, however, my friend enjoyed her meal. We shared the dessert plate, and the four small pastries were a wonderful ending to a delicious meal. Our waiter was very attentive & his commentary added to the enjoyment of the meal. Becco is one of my "go to restaurants" in New York City, and this visit did not disappoint. I will definitely be returning.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Bustling lively restaurant which was packed when we arrived so you definitely need to book.
The menu is varied but we went with the house special "trio of pasta" which was excellent and they will refill as much as you want but we were full after the first round!
The prices are more than acceptable.
Excellent value and definitely proof that good food is not always super expensive in NY.
I'd go back.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I seem to eat the same meal every time I come here - Misto Salad and Pollo Limone. Ate here 2 days in a row and both meals were fabulous. I always feel so comfortable here whether I dine alone or with others.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

This is a regular haunt when we come to NYC. It has a great vibe. Busy, boisterous, fun. Great pasta. Superb lamb. Always served with an authentic caesar salad to start. Excellent value. A walk from the theatres. Perfect for a late night supper.

Reviewed February 19, 2014

We always have great service and the food is consistently good. I had the steak this time and it was the best I'd had in a long time.