“Great Steak”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #164 of 13,823 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - New York (Midtown Manhattan). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com. To ensure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.
London, United Kingdom
“Great Steak”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Just a stones throw from The Roosevelt, I stumbled upon Morton's whilst on a 'food hunt' and it was definitely the right choice. I was travelling on my own for business and I dropped in on a quiet Sunday night. The bar manager told me to pull up a chair and poured me a beer right away - good start.

I ordered a starter and main, both came out in a timely manner and exceeded my expectations, it was one of the best steaks I've had. The staff were great and clearly run a very slick service, even when quiet.

Great restaurant for a mixture of occasions and I'll certainly be returning.

• Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Bolton, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Steak house highly recommend, excellent service”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

We had a 7pm dinner for a joint party, a friends birthday and my own stag do meal before heading off to Las Vegas. The restaurant knew it was my friends birthday, and put on his name at the top of the menu which I thought was a good little extra. The menu is varied and they have plenty of different types of steak, as well as fish and other types of food. Four of us went for steak, the steaks where big a well cooked and seasoned to perfection. I would recommend both the fillet and rib eye with bone in. We also tried Oysters and they perfectly fresh and amazing. I thought the service was great and very attentive, and even though it was 7 men I think think they where very professional. Desserts again where perfect, and again a special dessert for my friend free of charge, and when he said he didn't like it they changed it no problem. Try this place while in New York, you will not be disappointed, I will be returning later this year for sure. Wide wine selection

• Visited March 2014
New York, New York, United States
“Great steak, friendly staff!”
Reviewed July 11, 2014

It was an outing with friends. I ordered the classic ribeye. The cooking was perfect, steak juicy and flavorful! Staff super friendly. Obviously expensive, but the steaks are amazing! One of the best I've tasted. Highly recommended. Restaurant was not very loud, but we went pretty late.

• Visited July 2014
Brooklyn, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very disappointed”
Reviewed July 7, 2014

Went out with friends for the restaurants 35th anniversary special. The food was ok as compared to other steak houses in the city. Our waitress was very nice . We dined on July 2, 2014. My husband ordered a scotch with ice, it was overloaded with water and there should have been no water. He complained to head waiter and the waiter did nother about it. I guess you don't have to be happy with a drink that cost $13.50! So our 35.00 special turned out to be a night we didn't enjoy. The attitude there stinks except for our nice waitress, Alyssa. Won't go back. Goto Capital Grill.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Carmela204
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“great meat as always”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

the renovated restaurant looks much better than before, the food remains equally good. i only do not like the baked potato

Visited June 2014