“great meat as always”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #195 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Diner, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - New York (Midtown Manhattan). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com. To ensure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.
Athens, Attiki, Greece
“great meat as always”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

the renovated restaurant looks much better than before, the food remains equally good. i only do not like the baked potato

Visited June 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
“Astounding”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

The steak, pie, and escargot was amazing. Amazing atmosphere with high roofs. The waiters were great and had an open kitchen. Overall it is a great restaurant to go to while you are in NYC

Lake Leelanau, Michigan
“Expensively Disappointing”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

My husband, two teenagers, two teenagers, and I decided to splurge on our dinner out on the town. The waiter was not particularly personable or even cordial. Perhaps his disinterest was due to a smaller tab? I ordered the 8 oz. filet which was well-executed although arrived solo and cost $45ish. My expectation was that salad and/or a side would be included with that price, but I was dead wrong. My twelve year old treated herself to a $49 lobster tail. Again nothing accompanied the poor lonely tail. An $18 lobster bisque found a home with my eldest although whether it was worth it leaves a lot to be desired. My husband has eaten at Morton's in other locations and been quite satisfied, especially when business picked up the bill, yet even he felt a bit cheated. If our service was first rate, I might be tempted with three stars, but quite frankly our experience didn't warrant it. Expensively disappointing it was.

Helston, United Kingdom
“Food brilliant but you need deep pockets.”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Thought this was just a bar grille like the Irish bar next door, should have realised our mistake when the manager asked had we booked, this restaurant is used by mainly your corporate money men with much joviality and plenty of drink, great when your not paying. Have to admit that the service and one course were excellent even though the price of App £50 each for one drink and one course were a little higher than we expected before we sat down, no prices on external menu.

1 Thank nick c
Wayland
“Out of this world”
Reviewed June 20, 2014

One of the best steakhouses I have eated at. I had as a side the corn dish and it was so goog I am obsessed on making it. The steak just melted in your mouth. One word describes it. outstanding!

Visited April 2014