“Yum... Awesome!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #433 of 14,526 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - New York (Midtown Manhattan). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com. To ensure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

We were in new york for my other halves birthday, when booking the reservation online Morton's asked 'Is there anything special we should know/what's the occasion' I mentioned it was my partners birthday and when we turned up they wished him happy birthday at the door which was lovely.. we were then shown to one of their lovely booths where they gave us the personalised menu which said 'Happy 31st Birthday' on it.

The waiting service was excellent, they could talk thoroughly about the menu with confidence and they couldn't do enough for you!

The food was delicious, big portions so make sure you go with an appetite.

One of the best steaks we've ever had! And desert even came with a candle in it for my other half :-)

1  Thank Josie H

Reviewed March 20, 2014

Although I'm willing to try this restaurant again, I definitely had much higher expectations. For more pics and commentary, check out www.gustatori.com.

Reviewed March 17, 2014 via mobile

I visited here with a work colleague while visiting from London.

From the moment we sat down to leaving, we had a great experience. The bread as a start was lovely and the service attentive.

The jumbo prawn starter was lovely, although maybe slightly too big (yes it's a US steakhouse I know!) but the filet mignon was cooked perfectly. Paired with some good wine this a very good steakhouse. A little pricey but worth the visit!

Reviewed March 17, 2014

We had a family meal here on the 16th of March to celebrate my Sons 30th Birthday.. The service was impeccable
and the meals were excellent..

The wine list is amazing with all tastes catered for

However, if you are not cautious its easy to run away with what to order and run up a horrendous bill
Our meal for four totaled $752.00 UKL 500.00 for four people...for a three course meal, beautifully presented and equally tasty

1  Thank KenFromKent
Reviewed March 16, 2014

We wanted a "big" night out with our 2 teen kids and decided on Morton's based on their menu of steaks as well as something for my non steak eating daughter. We could not have been happier with our choice. My daughter said it was the best meal she has ever eaten.
My son and I both had the Cajun Rib eye at our waiters suggestion and we loved them. My wife had a mixed grill while our daughter had the Chicken Christopher. The Oysters and Tuna Tower were great starters and desserts rounded out our night.
Our server (Levon) was excellent and could have easily been disappointed with a four top that included two "kids" but he was wonderful.

If you want a special night and a great meal, look no further.