“Excellent steak and seafood”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #432 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - New York (Midtown Manhattan). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com. To ensure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We had a great meal at Morton's Steak House. The steaks were excellent and the seafood was great. The service was also excellent and we were seated immediately. I enjoyed the Manhattans made with Knob Rye. I am trying onion soup at all the restaurants and alias this was only OK.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Had 2 waitresses assigned to us... One acted bitter all the time... Stay at home if you have issues woman! The other was ok

I wouldnt go here again... Just unneccessarily expensive... I have dined in exclusive locations around the world... This was just a hustle

1  Thank Dayo D
Reviewed May 25, 2013

it was our 10th wedding anniversary and we went to New York to celebrate. We had an incredible meal at Morton's.

The food, service, atmosphere and genuine care all stood out.

We were greet warmly, given a great table, helped by our waiter and given a complimentary desert.

It was such a lovely experience, true hospitality.

We highly recommend booking online.

We would go back again in a heartbeat. Dine here.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

We've eaten here twice and both times, we've chosen to sit in the bar area over the restaurant. Both times we've received great and helpful service as well as the best steak in the world!
The first time we went it was quite late at night and the waitress noticed I didn't want to order much, so she suggested we order a steak dinner, but she'd give us two plates, so we could cut it in half and share! What English restaurant would offer to do that? NONE! if you asked to do it, they'd probably chuck you out! ;o)
Any way, this time we were quite late again, but we decided to order a couple of meals and because it was my birthday I wanted to order a cocktail. The bar tender came over to take our food order and even though the kitchen was due to close in ten minutes, he was really attentive and took the time to advise us on our choices. He also tailor made my gin martini, as I hadn't had one before, and he didn't want me to not like it!
Great food, great drinks, great staff, great environment.

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Very good steak is really a good restaurant chain in USA. We come here every time we come to ny always good meat.