“The Beef is Here!”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #176 of 13,938 Restaurants in New York City
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: Thank you for choosing Morton's The Steakhouse - New York (Midtown Manhattan). We look forward to serving you. USDA prime-aged beef, succulent seafood, fine wines, chilled cocktails, decadent desserts, crisp white linens and exceptional service...Morton's serves The Best Steak Anywhere. For more than 30 years, Morton's is the steakhouse by which all others are measured. For special events, private dining Boardroom information, worldwide location listing, gift cards and online reservations, visit www.mortons.com. To ensure we can accommodate any special requests, please call the restaurant directly to confirm.
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Goodness...where to start! The reception and warm atmosphere was especially welcome on quite the cold wintry night my wife and I visited. We had heard about Morton's for many years but being from across the river hampered our own exploration. An anniversary prompted us to celebrate in NYC and Morton's was a must visit. The wait staff were professional, courteous, friendly and sincere and no question we asked made us feel any less welcome. As first timers, we had quite a few of those questions. The drink service was prompt, the salad and bread followed at the right pace and the main event was exquisite! The food was great and so what...this in NYC where great food is easy to find. But great service, personal touches, feeling good about the experience weeks later, well, that says something to me and prompts us to plan a revisit with another couple or two so that we can share that wonderful experienced with them.

There are newer reviews for Morton's The Steakhouse

Reviewed March 15, 2013

This restaurant has become one of my favorite dining spots in NYC. As before, I was greeted very warmly at the door. The staff eagerly took my coat and invited me to sit at the bar while I waited for my guest.

Once seated, the service was absolutely superb. When I asked the server for a special preparation he told me that he could make it happen. Our appetizers were great and entrees were fantastic.

This is fine dining. The atmosphere is elegant. I look forward to returning on my next trip to NYC!

Reviewed March 13, 2013

The wait was not long on a busy night, the waiter was very professional and the food was oerfect i am diffidently going back to this location.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

We had a fabulous meal here last Friday, got great table despite not having a reservation, and the steaks were fantastic. Service was just right - there when you needed and not when you were in conversation. Recommend !!

1  Thank PHOEBESMUMBucks
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We ate here during our recent stay in New York and couldn't be happier with the service and food. This was definitely the food highlight of our stay!