“Did not measure up to previous visit.”
Review of Positano Ristorante INC - CLOSED

Positano Ristorante INC
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Brought us the wrong appetizer, sauce on the ravioli and lasagna was very acid like it was turning sour.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

There are many Italian Restaurants in NYC, most of them will serve good food, but GOOD food plus GREAT service is the BEST. Stop by and try the house lasagna, out of this world. Chicken Parmigiana is tender. little bit small the place but in xmas everything is just full.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My wife and I enjoyed a fantastic lunch last Saturday afternoon while walking and shopping in the Little Italy district of lower Manhattan. The experience was excellent. It is a small quaint place - and both service and the food was as good as any fine Italian restaurant. We had some wine and two wonderful pasta dishes. We certainly plan to revisit the staff at Positano's on our next trip to New York City.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stopped in Positano for dinner last Sunday night and I was pleasantly surprised by this little restaurant. The service was outstanding, they were kind and very attentive. The food was excellent! I wish I lived closer so I could be a regular!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

I have been going to this restaurant since the early 1980's. On this trip it was a HOT NYC day and a Saturday which meant crowds. The food is always consistent and we go here as part of our nostalgia tour...it's not NYC without Positanos. On this visit though, I was distressed to see how the staff was handling an intoxicated female. Visibly intoxicated and upset when she entered the restaurant, they gave her a glass of wine...really!