“Brilliant Find!”

Onieal's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Onieal's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,208 of 14,199 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Centre Market
Transit: J, M, Z & 6 trains to Canal Street.
Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had a great evening here for my 60th birthday with my 4 sisters. Great service, delicious food and gorgeous cocktails. Lovely buzzy atmosphere would def recommend, felt like real New York !

Reviewed April 10, 2013

This place was a lucky find. The atmosphere was eclectic, and the food was outstanding. Attentive service too.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Family of four (kids 18 and 21) visited on a Wednesday evening for some drinks followed by dinner. Very enjoyable evening with great atmosphere, good food, excellent service etc. They have a very nice combination of bar / dining room which works very well. Will try to return when next in New York.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I stumbled across this place when I was on the Sex and The City Tour as it is featured in a few episodes. I returned with my friend for dinner. I was not disappointed. The friendly staff made us welcome, and it was difficult to choose from the choice on the menu. The yellow fin tuna with tempura green beans was to die for. The background music suited all tastes and added atmosphere. Later in the evening, the tables move and it becomes a club. Time for our exit, but great for the 20 somethings. Very easy to get a cab back to Manhattan too.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Booked this place off the back of reviews on here. It was fantastic and the food was just superb.
I think i had the best lamb i`ve ever tasted and two more people on our table said it was the best steak they had ever had.. Three big statements !!
Lovely little place in Little Italy so not particularly on the tourist routes. Nice beer with a good selection of different ales. Our meal was $450 for a party of six which we thought was great value..