“Delicious Lunch”

Onieal's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Onieal's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,340 of 13,639 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Bar, American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Little Italy
Cross street: Centre Market
Transit: J, M, Z & 6 trains to Canal Street.
Mt. Cobb, Pennsylvania
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Interesting corner location. Great bar ambiance. Dark and comfortable on the inside, tables on the sidewalk when the weather allows. Service was excellent. The beer was delicious and cold on an unusually warm October day. For lunch I had their BBQ shortrib sandwich and fries. Both were exceptional. Seems like a great place just to hang out.

• Visited October 2012

• Czech first
Lincoln, NE
“Excellent atmosphere and service!”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

This place has a great vibe, lively, modern and fun. The bartenders and servers are great. I highly recommend checking this place out.

Saskatoon, Canada
“Wonderful food and atmosphere”
Reviewed November 26, 2012

We decided to go to ONieals for supper as per the great reviews on tripadvisor. Well we were not disapointed. Food was delicious and cooked perfectly. We arrived at 4:00 trying to have an early dinner before meeting up with some friends. But they do not serve sppper until 5:30 which was fine, we had a couple of drinks, the craft beer on tap is great!! We ordered the Scallops on Sataki asperigas rissoto and the penne vodka, and it was perfect!! The prices were also great for NYC about 18-25 per plate. You will want to go eat here!!

• Visited November 2012
2 Thank jilisarockstar
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“"OMG! I know this place!"”
Reviewed September 26, 2012 via mobile

After a fabulous afternoon shopping in Soho for new sunglasses. (I bought Burberry.) My friend and I took a walk through Little Italy to find this restaurant he enjoyed. We sat on the patio for a late lunch. My friend order a glass of champagne and I an IPA draft. The waiter was very cute, friendly and knew what he was doing. I ordered the steak sandwich and it was cooked perfect. I loved the handmade fries. I walked inside to use the restroom and the place felt familiar. I have been here? When I came back to the table I asked my friend if this restaurant was in a movie and he laughed and said, "Sex And The City" I knew it! Soon after, the tour came through. It was an NYC moment for me that I will always remember.

Toronto, Canada
“Tripadvisor app saved our day”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Started to get hungry after a long walk down broadway and we needed a nice place for our last day. Checked the tripadvisor app on the iPod. Oneial's was close by and had good ratings so decided to try it. Thought it might be full becuase of the ratings. We were very happily surprised! seated right away. We all had different meals and no one was disappointed. wide selection of food. They have multiple menus so make sure you look at all of them to get what appeals to you. Dinner menu is diverse, Bar menu offers some lighter fare (but good quality) and don't forget the drink menu!

Visited September 2012