“So good we went TWICE !!”
Review of Landmarc

Landmarc
Ranked #1,818 of 14,520 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, French
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: Leonard Street
Transit: 1 train to Franklin St., and A, C & E trains to Chambers Street.
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We went to Landmarc as we didn't want to walk too far from our hotel, and boy what a find.

The staff were exceptionally friendly the first time we went in, with an 11 year old. They even gave him some free homemade cotton candy ! This was for an evening meal, and the atmosphere was great, not to mention the food. I had the mussels which were very good, and my friends went for steaks. I tasted the strip steak and it was phenomenal.

The second time we went in, there was just my and my wife and it was for lunch. I had the strip steak and it was the best I've ever had. Will definitely be going again when we next visit New York, and will recommend it above all others to friends visiting NYC.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

We found this by accident and it turned out to be better than the restaurant we had pre-booked for the night after on new years eve. Despite it being pretty busy and our party not having a reservation - they said they would be able to accomodate us with a small wait - this was done without any sort of 'I suppose we can' grudging attitude. The small wait was in a warm bar area (which bearing in mind how cold it was outside was very welcome). The food was superb - the waitress couldnt have been more patient in explaining the menu/types of steak - my son had a hamburger which was lovely - I had to make sure obviously! I would recommend the hanger steak which really was one of the best I steaks I have eaten. Despite it being a 'grown-up' restaurant they had enough to keep the children eating there happy - including ice cream cones and there was candy-floss that particular night. And small desserts - ideal for kids and guilt ridden adults who dont want to over indulge. Our friends went back on the last night of their stay to eat there again. It was a great experience.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

The wait between each course was very long. Server was nice but didn't make up for the slowness. Bone marrow wasn't served properly and the sorbet was just a chunk of ice. Overpriced.

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

Serves brunch and a lacarte menu. Offers very comfortable sitting. Has a kids menu with free cotton candy. I love the salmon tartare and egg Benedict.

Reviewed December 20, 2012

The food the ambiance the service...alll outstanding... a bit pricy, but I have to tell you that they serve the best $15 hamburger ever... (and it better be) We'd do it again...