“So very tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Churrascaria Riodizio Tribeca - CLOSED

Churrascaria Riodizio Tribeca
Cuisines: Steakhouse, Brazilian, South American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Jersey City, New Jersey
“So very tasty!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Our New York-based friends chose this place to meet us for dinner on a recent trip. The meats served table-side were fantastic. The preliminary salad/appetizer bar was quite good as well. The only mark-down would be the side dishes which were OK. Fries were not great, and I saw other tables leaving them in favor of more meat. But the place is about meat, so the sides are not a big deal.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank thomas n

New York City, New York
“Excellent spot, and the food was awesome!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

The food was great, the place was not crowded, and I left so full, that I felt like I could hibernate!

Visited March 2012
2 Thank ajaree
Los Angeles
“Good choice”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

Not exactly Brazilian, but a good choice that comes near the real thing! I liked the Caiprinha. When ordering from the rodizio, you should pay special attention that the servers don't fill up your plate. This happened to more than one of my neighbors, and in little time, they couldn't eat any more - they missed the good stuff.

If you're lucky, you may even get a glimpse of a celebrity passing by.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Mike V
Baltimore, Maryland
“I NEVER ate so much.”
Reviewed January 23, 2012

The food was delicious, from the beginning with the enormous "salad" bar to the dessert tray. I used quotation marks when I made reference to the salad bar, because there were so many other things there besides salad. You could easily make that a meal in and of itself. The servers were very attentive and brought every kind of roasted meat you can imagine. It was actually almost overwhelming because it comes out so quickly. The Crème brûlée I had for dessert was just so so, but to be fair, it could be that I was just way too full by the end of the meal to properly enjoy it. It honestly had no business trying to have dessert after the amount of food I just had consumed for dinner. I had so much, in fact, that I had to wait a minute afterwards before getting into a taxi, because I wasn't sure if I was going to throw up in a garbage can. Therefore, I would caution diners at this establishment to exercise a little (or a lot) more self control than I did. If you're looking for an enormous meal, though, this is the place for you! Oh yeah, and I should mention that atmosphere in the space was great. It was very large and open, especially for a NYC restaurant. It got a little noisy, but never so much that it interfered with conversation at the table, and it provided a stimulating energy to the room. Then again, we did a lot more eating than we did talking.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank BenS3
New York City, New York
“Always Great Food”
Reviewed December 14, 2011

When I come here, I actually like sitting at the bar because that all-you-can-eat deal is just too much food for me, and sometimes I only want a couple drinks with some food. Nevertheless, the food is always fresh and everything is so good. I love the little fried balls as appetizers and then the steak for main with yuka fries - the best yuka fries in the city. Comparing the Plataforma in midtown, I love the tribeca location so much better. It's a more chic crowd. But the quality of food in both locations remains premium.

• Visited November 2011