“Great Korean restaurant in Tribeca”
Review of Kori Tribeca

Kori Tribeca
Reserve with OpenTable
Kori Tribeca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3,058 of 13,765 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Korean
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: TriBeCa
Cross street: Leonard St.
Transit: Franklin st(1) Canal st(J,M,Z,N,Q,R,W,6) Chambers st-Park Pl(2,3,A,C,E)
Description: Chef Seo Kim and Chef Christine Kim team up to proudly present the taste of satisfying authentic Korean cuisine with modern features befitting New York City. Kori Tribeca is the first Korean restaurant to serve Korean food outside of K-Town, and the only one in Tribeca that has been open for over eighteen consecutive years. Expect to taste exquisite traditional Korean food while enjoying the relaxing, romantic ambiance.
Leonia, New Jersey
“Great Korean restaurant in Tribeca”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

Very nice ambiance. The food was superb as was the service. The food is not as spicy as some Korean restaurants making the food more enjoyable. Soporo draft beer was my beverage. All of their beers are Asian. Liche martini looked great but it was a little sweet. The octopus was great and the eel was even better. Lot and lots of parking. Very nice experience.

• Visited November 2013

Vacaville, California, United States
“very yummy korean food”
Reviewed May 10, 2013

We were in the neighborhood during the Tribeca Film festival. So we were looking for a nice meal. My boyfriend never had korean food before so I was very skeptical of how he would respond to Kimchi. We order kimchi soup with pork and tofu and spicy rice with tuna. We also order calamari as an appetizer. The food was excellent. My boyfriend likes spicy food so the kimchi soup was a big hit for him.

The restaurant is very nicely decorated. The place was cosy and the staffs were very nice and friendly. It's worth a try if you are in the neighborhood.

• Visited May 2013
Moncton, Canada
“Very delicious Korean food, over the top”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Recommend the wine pork belly appetizer. Amazing! Must try the Bulgoki Dolsot Bibim Bap. Never had bulgoki this good anywhere. Seems very authentic, high-end Korean. We were all very impressed (family and friends). I'm not a big kimchi fan, but the appetizer I tried wasn't too hot for me. Suppose I had to try that. Was a little disappointed with the Kalbi taste from my daughter's plate. Expected a bit more there.

• Visited December 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Great food, Great service, Great experience”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

What a GEM this place turned out to be. My wife & I met some friends here for dinner. Our table of five ordered different appetizers and main courses. (try the pork belly appetizer)
We tried each other's plates and thoroughly enjoyed everything. If you're unfamiliar with Korean Cuisine, let the wait-staff offer some suggestions. They are eager to help and I strongly belief no matter what you order here, you're going to enjoy the experience.

Would definitely recommend this spot and will return...

• Visited December 2012
New York City, New York
“OK, and reasonably priced”
Reviewed December 19, 2012 via mobile

Went here with work friends. Very, very friendly and eager staff - which counts for a lot - but a tad I experienced. The bartender needed a recipe book for a martini. And the food was adequate-plus but not awesome. But, again, the staff was so eager to please that I will no doubt go again.