“Very Healthy options, Pleasant Staff”
Review of Chickpea

Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Neighborhood: East Village
Neighborhood: East Village
Reviewed December 19, 2012

Very pleasant, smart staff. This restaurant had very healthy meal options which were all baked, high fiber, rich in antioxidants and tasty while preserving variety. An excellent alternative to fast food while not compromising taste.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

You can taste the freshness in every bite, and the flavours are great. Even the vegetarian options are fulfilling! Highly recommended fast food!

1  Thank carolinesst
Reviewed December 13, 2012

I decided to step outside of my comfort zone and give this restaurant a try. I ordered a pocket (pita) sandwich with roasted red pepper hummus, chicken, and veggies. While it wasn't bad at all, I don't think I would do it again...it's just not my taste. The restaurant was clean and fast which is a plus at lunch time!

The one thing I really enjoyed from Chickpea was the cup of lentil soup - I got it just in case the sandwich didn't satisfy - and the soup was absolutely wonderful!

2  Thank StevenVA
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Delicious wraps and salads! I hope this chain comes west! I love their pita pockets shwarma! YUMMMY -- do not miss the jalapeno hummus...

1  Thank ErinJCM
Reviewed April 16, 2012

I guess I'm just not a huge fan of Mediterranean food...ordered a stuffed pita looking thing with falafel, hummus, rice, chicken and cheese. Now, they charged me extra for the cheese even though the setup was like a Subway. It was ok but the taste was just too strong and I think I should have gone to Chipotle down the street and had a burrito for about half the price.

1  Thank misseattle